Cape Town Travel & Photo Guide
by Charel Schreuder
Publisher - GuideGecko
Category - Travel
== Enjoy Cape Town and Take Great Photos ==
"Images by a traveler photographer for travelers, visually taking you all over Cape Town and round the Cape Peninsula with exceptional photographs and information" - Ian Mutch, Editor The ROAD Magazine.
A photo travel guide for Cape Town, South Africa. This guide shows you the best places to visit in Cape Town and the vicinity, and how to take great photos. Includes the Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope and other areas with great photo opportunities. With over 130 stunning photos for your inspiration!
-- Why Get This Guide? --
- Quality images of landmarks and tourist attractions around Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula.
- Includes best times and camera settings for images at popular locations.
- Images by photographer and international traveler, born and raised in Cape Town.
-- Inside This Guide --
- Photo and Travel Guide.
- Selection of over 120 quality photographs for your inspiration.
- Includes Cape Town, Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope and other areas with great photo opportunities.
- Landmark photographs with descriptions.
- Suggested camera settings and photo tips.
- Best times to take photographs at various locations.
- Photography tutorial.
An informing guide for the photographer and traveler alike. A compendium of photographs of Cape Town attractions to entice the photographer to greater visions and lure the traveler into new experiences.
-- About the Author --
Born in South Africa, Charel Schreuder has spent most of his life in various occupations and activities including wildlife management. This has involved much traveling in the course of which he has developed an intimate relationship with the land and its features. His observations have found form in a passion for photography that has provided a mechanism to share his experiences with others. This provides a source of great satisfaction and will, he trusts, enhance your appreciation of environments that seem designed to be savored.
-- About GuideGecko --
This guide is brought to you by GuideGecko.
We publish worldwide travel guides - and we love to hear your feedback. Please send your comments, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our guides are independently researched and written by professional travel writers.
You read 'til here? Now enjoy your trip. Get this guide!
Please login to borrow the book.